[Baypiggies] clogged by meta-list discussions -> was Re: Let's welcome the new year!

Chip Turner cturner at pattern.net
Wed Jan 31 01:33:27 CET 2007

On 1/30/07, Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> >   2) quit clogging up what could be a useful mail list by these
> > discussions of what should be in the list
> Paul,
> I apologize for spending so much time figuring out these policies.
> There have been a lot of arguments on this list over the last couple
> years, and it's my hope to deal with them now so that we can move on.
> Remember, it's darkest before daybreak ;)

It seems to me there should be a baypiggies-announce list and a
baypiggies-meta list.  No need for just a baypiggies list since no one
seems to, you know, discuss python.  Sorry if that sounds harsh, but
in a few months of lurking, it sure seems to me that pretty much
everything is either an announcement, job post, or some long boring
meta thread.

Less bickering, more python.

Chip Turner                   cturner at pattern.net