[Baypiggies] [vote] admin list, jobs list

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 01:49:41 CET 2007

On 1/30/07, Donna Snow <donnamsnow at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe it's because I'm a girlie (are you with me Anna?) but doesn't it
> seem silly to be lamenting the amount of emails on this list.. by
> adding more? "shrugs"

Giggle. Reminds me of usenet posts of auld complaining about off-topic
posts. ;-)

> To me it seems silly to be worried about meta-discussions.. I get
> stuff like that all the time.. and I just hit delete if I'm either too
> busy to follow.. or it doesn't concern me.. which is 99.9999% of the
> time. Seems simple enough to me..

As long as the subject lines are updated to reflect the subject, I agree.

So I think we stay with the current setup (making sure admin and jobs
> are labeled.. so we can sort)... and we utilize the website much, much
> more.
>
> I mean why not have some of our discussions via forum or blog on the
> website? that way those that really want to participate.. can (note I
> said some.. not all).

Hrmmm - interesting suggestion. Unfortunately, I don't need yet another
forum to keep track of, so I can't really be too enthusiastic about that...
but, if others prefer it, I'd certainly not get in the way.

--
cordially,
Anna