[Baypiggies] Python and the Natural Language Toolkit

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Jul 5 20:30:05 CEST 2007

    Bumping newbies part 2 is probably doable depending
on getting the word out to the non-bayPIGgies folks who
heard about it (and/or came to part 1) and also depending
on Alex' willingness and ability to reschedule.
    I sent postings to SV-LUG, BALUG, Conspire, and SF-LUG
mailing lists. I can announce a reschedule. Did any of you
announce to other groups? If so, can you announce the
change?

    NOTE: it's Thursday 7/5 and we should make announcements
no later than tomorrow, Friday, 7/6. I guess we could defer till
Monday, 7/9, but that seems the latest. Please respond quickly
with tho'ts.
    My tho't is we should proceed with Newbies part 2 and
sadly defer the NLTk until someone can present a talk in
the (hopefully near) future.
    Your tho'ts?