[Baypiggies] pre-registration for Baypiggies meeting

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthorn at google.com
Mon Jul 9 20:33:36 CEST 2007

Provided meetup.com has an easy means to export the attendee list and I can
have access to it, works for me.  I have to provide a list of all attendees
to security in advance, hence listing the names on the wiki.  The
alternative is for everyone to sign it at reception upon arrival, which
folks don't like since it means long wait times.

Cheers,
LH