[Baypiggies] Plone training (as promised)

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:50:27 CEST 2007

Ok I'm scheduling my week and I've set aside Tuesday from 7pm to
8:30pm for some online training for our Plone site.. the more people
we get involved..the sooner we can switch to the Plone site.. AND
Plone has calendaring .. we can dramatically improve updates if we get
this together ..

You are not required to conference call (as there are long distance
charges) but I will be on the call.. you'll be able to watch me work
in the browser.. make updates to the site.. etc. If you don't
conference call in.. just use the chat box and I'll try to keep you
updated.. I can also hand off the controls if someone wants to ask a
question and wants to show me what they mean on the Plone site..

So it's official.. tomorrow at 7pm.. be there or be square... (I have
an initial limit of 10 attendees.. please rsvp so I know whether to
plan for more than 10 attendees at this session)

See info below..

Please join my meeting at
 https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/627787453
Conference Call: Dial (605) 772-3715, access code 627-787-453
Meeting ID: 627-787-453

(I have another online training session tomorrow for a current
client.. but it's at noon..so no conflict)

Best Regards,
Donna M. Snow, Principal
C Squared Enterprises
illuminating your path to Open Source