[Baypiggies] meeting tonight.. (windows based)

Douglas Sims doug at apley.com
Wed Jul 11 03:05:47 CEST 2007

I think it might work on OS X... I'm running a Macbook Pro with OS X
10.4.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.4..

I went to the "GotoMeeting" site a few minutes ago (I'm in central
time at the moment but wasn't sure if it's daylight savings or not)
and it downloaded the applet.   It launched just fine and is
reporting "Successfully connected..."
I'll try to dial in at 7 pacific/9 central (about an hour).

Now I'll try it on Ubuntu also...

Douglas Sims
Doug at Apley.com