[Baypiggies] meeting tonight.. (windows based)

tpc247 at gmail.com tpc247 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 03:17:49 CEST 2007

On 7/10/07, Donna Snow <donnamsnow at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry guys.. I just realized this meeting room is Windows only..
> the organizations and people I train.. are usually on Windows.. It
> didn't even dawn on me that most of the groups is on Linux (or
> derivations of..)..
>
> I'll keep digging for another cross platform solution... for those who
> have to miss tonight because you only have Linux machines.. I'm also
> looking into whether I can record tonight's session in GoToMeeting..
>
> Donna

Hey Donna, I just jumped on a Windows box and I went to the link you
provided and got the following message in a dialogue box:

"""
Installation Error - GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar codec failed

Registration of the GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar
You will be unable to play or transcode recordings in the GoToMeeting
"""

Just wanted to make sure that would not be a problem.  I am on IE6 on
Windows 2000.