[Baypiggies] meeting tonight.. (windows based)

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 06:36:08 CEST 2007

Let's make it July 24th for our next session.. and I'll make sure
Linux users can access.. as I mentioned during the session.. there is
a lot of potential for making baypiggies.net/new/plone a hub of bay
area python enthusiasts..

For those who attended.. please.. get to know the system.. (and ping
me if you have questions) ..

(remember.. undo is your friend :-))

Donna