[Baypiggies] Immediate response requested (Re LinuxWorld Expo)

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Jul 17 17:17:18 CEST 2007

    smile and promote Linux and open source-ness.
    the booth will have literature from several LUGs
and maybe some bayPIGgies lit as well. the
PloneLounge will be sharing the booth as well.
    if there's a human hanging around the booth,
that human can answer queries about LUGs,
pass out literature, demo Python goodness on a
laptop they bring for the purpose, and help out
the PloneLounge folks in whatever way seems
useful.
    There may be enough persons willing to help
in the booth that it'll be "manned" for most hours
of the LinuxWorld Expo--the list is approaching
a dozen volunteers (I'm figuring maybe two thirds
will actually show up and help)--figure six hours
a day for 8/6 to 8/9, broken into two-hour shifts.