[Baypiggies] Immediate response requested (Re LinuxWorld Expo)

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:50:49 CEST 2007

I manned a booth last year.. representing Plone Lounge.. I will be
there.. (though I need to touch base with PloneLounge and take a look
at their volunteer sign ups.. )

Manning the booth is a fun thing.. just talk about what you love..
answer questions (if they have any).. sit back and enjoy..

There is also a Linux picnic the following weekend my kids and I
attend.. (we've gone two years in a row)

http://www.linuxpicnic.org/twiki/bin/view/Picnix16/

Donna