[Baypiggies] Fwd: Python Course

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:47:19 CEST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marilyn Davis <marilyn at deliberate.com>
Date: Jul 22, 2007 1:49 PM
Subject: Python Course
To: jjinux at gmail.com

http://ucsc-extension.edu/ucsc/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=1531625

I'm teaching a low-stress, fast-paced, lab-based, very comprehensive
Python Course: 4 days  August 20 - 23 in Sunnyvale.

This is essentially the same class that I teach in corporate
environments, including Google, Nokia, Cisco and others.

It's a great opportunity to get up to speed quickly.

It works best if you have programming chops in some language.  But if
you don't, and you are satisfied to come away with the ability to read
and understand Python, you'll still like the course.

Hope to see you there.

Marilyn Davis

p.s.  If you would like a Python course at your workplace, let me
know.  We can arrange it through UC so that you get university credit,
or independently, so it's more economical.

--
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/