[Baypiggies] baypiggies.net doesn't have tonight's meeting details

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 02:50:43 CEST 2007

that's my fault.. I mentioned awhile back I was getting increasingly
busy with Plone development work.. Stephen just called and I'm putting
the new stuff online (too little , too late) I know..

If we could get the content moved over the Plone site I set up.. we
could put the updates in the hands of others and not depend on any
free time I might have..

I can't even attend the meeting tonight due to looming deadlines.. :-(
I was going to try..

sorry guys.. just have stephen call me .. lol.. always seems to push
me to get that update online..

Donna