[Baypiggies] New PyOP List

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 00:11:32 CET 2007

On 2/28/07, jim stockford <jim at well.com> wrote:

> please, please let it slide--jj, help!

(playfully:)

Ok, I was trying to avoid putting my foot down, but I feel compelled
to.  From hence forth, disparaging pigs will no longer be tolerated!
Consider:

* The DNA of pigs is well known to be extremely similar to the DNA of humans.

* Pigs are well known for their intelligence.

* Pigs are far smarter than pythons.

* Furthermore, they are far more trustworthy.

* They are able to survive in the most meager of conditions.

* Pigs are related to the wild boar, well known for its fierce independence.

* Pigs are gaining popularity as pets.

In summary, I will no longer tolerate open prejudice against pigs!
Let us embrace our namesake with much frivolous joy and celebration!
I, for one, am proud to be a piggy!

Best Regards,
-jj

--