[Baypiggies] Pyop

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 03:26:36 CET 2007

Hey Everyone,

I'd like to avoid any more discussion about the Pyop mailing list.
The fork is happening, so there's no use crying over spilled milk.
Let's move on to talking about something interesting, like what you
learned at PyCon.

If you have anything more to say about Pyop, feel free to send it to
me off list.  The Pyop people should feel free to speak more about it
on their list.

Note, this does not mean I have any ill will to anyone on the Pyop
list.  Rather, I just want people to start talking more about Python
because I know that will make the majority of the users on this list
happier.

Best Regards,
-jj

--