[Baypiggies] Python course for non-programmer

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:20:46 CET 2007

On 3/2/07, Donna Snow <donnamsnow at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK guys..
> As you all know I've been working with Plone since 2001..
> I'm am striving for a new level here and must learn Python in order to
> get there...
> I've tried but I just get so distracted when reading tutorials online
> or any of the many Python books I own... I need a sit down and listen
> to an instructor course that'll teach me what I need in an immersing
> way.... does anyone know where a non-programmer can get such training?
> hmm?

It sounds like you're looking for an actual course.

I'd like to mention, though, that I've been dying to teach someone how
to program using this book:

I've taught people how to program in the past, but I do require that
you read the chapters and do the exercises on your own time.  That is,
I do more tutoring than lecturing.

Happy Hacking!