[Baypiggies] Fwd: [PyCON-Organizers] WearPython.com is on the air

Alex Martelli aleax at google.com
Sun Mar 4 07:40:45 CET 2007

On 3/3/07, Anna Ravenscroft <annaraven at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we have enough members who would appreciate the Python travel mug. I
> got one at PyCon and love it!
>
> Anyone else interested? If so, we could gather the money and send in an
> order.

I'd be happy to get one or two such mugs at the quoted price:

> involved with a Python user group, would you consider purchasing a case of
> 24 mugs for $200.00?  Due to a honest misunderstanding, we have 8 cases left

24 mugs for $200 == $8.33 a mug, great price IMHO.

I'll gladly pay $10 for a mug (or $20 for two) -- if 20 of us in
Baypyggies//PyOP agree, we could get the case, give a mug each to the
20 contributors, and still have 4 mugs left over for prizes for
something or other in the future.

Alex