[Baypiggies] Fwd: [PyCON-Organizers] WearPython.com is on theair

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 20:19:13 CET 2007

I'm not going to track individual emails saying "i would like a mug".
I'm going to try to get a wiki or something set up so you can sign yourself
up.

Sorry - I just have too much java [shudder] programming and other classwork
I need to be doing to track this individually.

I will also bring a signup sheet to the March 8 meeting and collect money
there for everyone who wants one and hasn't paid via paypal already.

Anna