[Baypiggies] [JOB] Python Engineer for new startup
cchanone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:00:48 CET 2007
We are seeking for a talented & passionate python developer wanted for hot,
stealth startup with top tier VC located in the south bay. The position is
fulltime and onsite. Please email jobs at asterpix.com if interested.
• Define, design, and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software
applications for web and internet services.
• Responsible for design, code and test features, as well as work jointly
with other team members to solve and deliver products on time.
• Passionate to learn new things quickly and adapt to quick pace startup
• Develop web applications and infrastructure using python tools and
Skills & Experience Requirements
• 2+ years working with Python tools and frameworks (django, turbogears,
pylons, twisted, paste, WSGI)
• 5+ years experience in developing highly scalable, data-driven
• Experience with highly scalable applications and/or distributed systems
using open source platforms (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python, mod_python)
• Experience with databases design with MySQL, PostgreSQL.
• Good working knowledge of web services, service oriented architecture
(SOA), REST, SOAP, XML, XMLRPC.
• Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus.
• Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Computer Science or equiv.
• Flexible and works well as part of a fast-paced interdisciplinary
product development team
Skills & Experience Desired
• Experience working on systems handling large volumes of real time data
for internet and web service.
• Experience deploying production web-based solutions
• Experience working in a small, startup environment
• Experience with Django framework
- chris (cchanone at gmail.com) - also feel free to email me directly at gmail.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Baypiggies