[Baypiggies] April Meeting Proposal - Ivan Krstiæ

Rand Bradley rbradley at projectway.com
Tue Mar 13 16:53:13 CET 2007

It is up to the group if they want to have two meetings back to back. Would
Google be willing to host two back to back meetings? One of the main reasons
to hold it at Google is that they will likely record the event and post it
to GoogleVideo Tech Talks. I think this is important. If Google cannot host
both meetings, then we could hold one meeting on 4/11 at the EMTECH-SIG
location (Cubberley Community Center in Palo Alto).

I have not discussed the content of the meeting with Ivan. I am guessing it
would be similar to the PyCon keynote. I can give him some suggestions from
the feedback. I know Anna would like to see more on the Sugar API.

--
Regards,

Rand Bradley
Projectway, LLC