[Baypiggies] [JOB] LucasFilm/Industrial Light & Magic and Asterpix

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:16:33 CET 2007

web stuff, databases, streaming audio/video, XML, documentation, and
Python; some heavy lifting and event planning too!  ;-)

http://ilm.com/jobs/it/20070129.html

contact me privately if interested, and i'll fwd you to the HR person
and hiring manager. i believe the position is in the presidio.

for those interested in early-stage streaming video opportunity in the
south bay, Asterpix is looking for full-time software engineers,
architecting the core of their product in Python.  the website is
sparse, so again, contact me privately, and i'll hook you up with the
hiring engineering director.

http://www.asterpix.com

cheers,
-- wesley