[Baypiggies] communities of practice

jwithers grayarea at reddagger.org
Fri Mar 16 23:17:57 CET 2007

Yes, this is covered by plone pretty well.

You might wanna look at open planning project, which is working off of a
plone base.

I use plone internally for workgroup stuff.

I am not really buzzword compliant with your Communities of Practice
thing. But if you need people to be able to post documents and work on
documents and other forms of content collaboratively in a segmented web
space, then it does what you want and seems to do a slightly better job
of it than the other things I have tried. There are much better web
frameworks out there (MUCH better), but there aren't better content
management systems in the open source space for my experience.

jpw

jwithers <grayarea at reddagger.org>