[Baypiggies] SPEAKERS NEEDED FOR APRIL /SciPy?

Kelly Yancey kelly at nttmcl.com
Tue Mar 20 02:14:41 CET 2007

Stephen McInerney wrote:
> Ok, but could we please have a quick ballot +1 / 0 / -1
> on how interested people are on the topic of SciPy/NumPy?
> There are tons of good people on SciPy list.
>
> I vote +1.

   +1.  I've used SciPy to generate some normal distribution plots and
used their stats package's cumulative distribution function to calculate
"percentile rankings".  I found the experience both frustrating (the
documentation was weak in places) and rewarding.  Hopefully with a
proper introduction from someone who actually knows what they are doing,
I can get more of the latter and less of the former. :)

   Kelly