[Baypiggies] SPEAKERS NEEDED FOR APRIL [WAS April meeting query for you]

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Mar 20 22:13:05 CET 2007

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007, Anna Ravenscroft wrote:
> On 3/19/07, Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>PyWeek is coming up the first of April.  I wonder if anyone is
>>interested in giving a talk on PyGame.
>
> I would love to *hear* a talk on PyGame!  A very fast "intro"/tutorial would
> be great for us newbies to it. I keep seeing kewl things done with it but
> don't have the background of some of its assumptions about how things fit
> together.

Not for April, but I might be able to do a PyGame intro/demo for May or
June.  I saw a message from Jim Stockford about planning for the next
several months being almost done -- I'm wondering whether it would make
more sense to do that on-list.

"Typing is cheap.  Thinking is expensive."  --Roy Smith