[Baypiggies] SPEAKERS NEEDED FOR APRIL [WAS April meeting query for you]

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Mar 22 05:37:56 CET 2007

    i was wrong again. catherine jones, of patternand,
has joined the bayPIGgies mailing list. she claims
to be willing and able to present sometime soon (not
April).

    I sent a call for speakers to both the numpy and the
scipy mailing lists--they sure are an active bunch. I
don't expect April from them, either.

    Contenders for April seem to be snippets, one of
Wesley Chun's topics (express preferences, please),
and/or meet and greet.
    It seems to me we can do all three--January discussion
included the idea of one or a few snippet presentations
for each meeting. Depending on Wesley's topic scope,
we could have an extended meet and greet session at
the end of the evening.

    Please do respond.
jim