[Baypiggies] VMware - Seeking Python Engineer

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed May 2 01:10:02 CEST 2007

Hi Hayley,

Sorry, but we do not permit recruiters to post to this mailing list.
Please refer to http://www.baypiggies.net/jobs.html.  Your best bet is
to write the email and then have one of the hiring managers (an
engineer) send it.  Otherwise, a pack of wild Python programmers will
hunt me down and flame me to death for not doing my duty of protecting
this mailing list ;)

Thanks!
-jj

--