[Baypiggies] More moin or less

Ross Parlette ross at pcnt.com
Thu May 10 18:13:09 CEST 2007

The following is meta-discussion:

Earlier this week, I took it upon myself to add the May 10th meeting to the
Very Professional Bay Area Python Interest Group (BayPIGgies) sign-up page
for the meetings at Google (moin). After several mis-steps, I think it's in
working order, but it would be well for a moin-ista who is more experienced,
more talented, and overall more worthy to review the page. In particular, I
hesitated to remove the April 12 stuff, although it probably could go. I
also don't know the status of the cups and if that link should remain or go
as well, vicar. In any case, it seems to be working - many more people have
signed up since I added myself and my boss to the top of the May 10 meeting
sign-up.

End of meta-discussion. You may now resume actual Python discussion.