[Baypiggies] Bittorrent is looking for python talent.

Mark Gentry mark.gentry at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:35:48 CEST 2007

BitTorrent Inc. is a hot startup with millions of users, tons of media
attention, and plenty of funding. We're located in downtown San Francisco,
right next to all forms of public transportation. BitTorrent is the global
standard for delivering high-quality files over the Internet. With an
installed base of over 150 million clients worldwide, BitTorrent technology
has turned conventional distribution economics on its head. The more popular
a large video, audio or software file, the faster and cheaper it can be
transferred with BitTorrent. The result is a better digital entertainment
experience for everyone. We have difficult challenging problems to solve and
are looking for people who are either python experts or are experts with
other languages and have discovered python.
We have a very democratic hiring processes we don't care about schools and
grades. We care about native ability and passion.  Solve the challenge below
and send us your resume and we will take a look. Use python to solve the
problem.

What is the exponent of the largest power of two whose base seven
representation doesn't contain three zeros in a row?

Send response to jobs at bittorrent.com

--
Mark Gentry