[Baypiggies] Word document manipulation ( newbie )

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sat May 19 00:36:52 CEST 2007

> Sorry if this in the wrong forum.  Please advise if so.  But could some one point me in the direction of automating a word document.  I have read that there is code written but unfortunately I don't know how to access it.  I have installed python 2.4.4 with pywin32-210.win32-py2.4.  Help

what do you mean by automation?  i have some code that automatically
generates a Word document dynamically at runtime in ch23 of "Core
Python".

also see my recent Win32/COMment from yesterday:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/baypiggies/2007-May/002234.html

hope this helps!
-- wesley
    http://corepython.com