[Baypiggies] hey guys, I think we've been hacked

John Menerick john at cellspinsoft.com
Sun Nov 4 12:26:55 CET 2007

A simple google search for our domain, baypiggies.net, shows plenty of
other such search engine marketing/optmization and misc. illegal/grey
items.  :\

Whoever did it wasn't smart about it.  They could not even get simple
automated script to write HTML correctly.  From the looks of it, I
have seen a script like this on some underground SEO/SEM/AdFraud sites
:\

I second the captcha.

John Menerick