[Baypiggies] hey guys, I think we've been hacked

Charles Merriam charles.merriam at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 17:20:09 CET 2007

An effective, an not annoying captcha is to have a special, required
entry field.   The label should say something along the lines of "type
BAYPIGGIES, all upper case, in this box."

Graphical CAPTCHAs have generally been broken.  The easiest way out of
this arms race is to ask a non-standard question.

Have a great day!

Charles