[Baypiggies] Registration for November meeting?

Ken Seehart ken at seehart.com
Wed Nov 7 02:16:32 CET 2007

Aahz wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 06, 2007, Darren Nelson wrote:
>
>> I'd like to come to the meeting on Thursday.  The info on
>> http://baypiggies.net/new/plone tells me to register at
>> http://wiki.python.org/moin/BayPiggiesGoogleMeetings, but the wiki
>> page has info about last month's meeting.
>>

> Just come to the meeting if it's not clear.  At worst you'll have to
> sign up there, which takes a minute.

I've edited the sign-up wiki page to refer to November instead of
October.  But to be non-destructive, I left the October list intact at
the bottom.  Should I go ahead and delete the October list?

Also does this still apply or is it at the usual place?
   """The October meeting will be held in Seville Tech Talk in Building
40.  Please plan to pick up your badge/sign-in at Building 41 reception."""

Ken Seehart