[Baypiggies] Python Class for Novices

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 08:01:22 CEST 2007

I hope Marilyn offers this again.. I'd really like to take it but we
are bogged down with Plone work and I can't take the time away this
month ;-(  (even a weekend)

darn.. this would have been perfect for me.. because I just happen to
be a python noob.. and have been trying to learn via books/online.. I
probably need an in class setting..

Donna M. Snow