[Baypiggies] Cisco/IronPort opportunities

Rick Kwan kenobi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 02:33:32 CEST 2007

While I'm happy to see that Cisco has an interest in BayPiggies, I did
not see the word "Python" in the announcement.  Then I remembered that
IronPort makes extensive use of Python.  So I'm somewhat inclined to
give them the benefit of the doubt.  But we don't know that about
every potential employer that attempts to post here.

Is it fair to assume that all the posted positions for IronPort in San
Bruno are Python-related?

--Rick Kwan
  (happily employed in a Python job elsewhere)

On 10/10/07, Catherine Paradiso -X (caparadi - Spherion at Cisco)
<caparadi at cisco.com> wrote:

> It's an  exciting time to work at Cisco. Every day we connect
>
> people to the network and make  it come to life.

(...snipped....)