[Baypiggies] Cisco/IronPort opportunities

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:47:00 CEST 2007

Good catch, Rick.

Catherine, it's best to state how Python will be used when posting a
job posting to this list.  The job ad policy is here:

However, I know from my experience working at IronPort, that almost
all of these jobs are for Python coders.  IronPort is a great place to
work, and it's probably one of the largest Python shops in the Bay

Best Regards,