[Baypiggies] Cisco/IronPort opportunities

Tung Wai Yip tungwaiyip at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 17:57:23 CEST 2007

Ever since Ironport has started using Cisco's HR system, it becomes hard
for me to connect the generic job title to the actual project group. In
anycase it is safe for me to say many jobs posted are 100% Python job.
Though we do have some subgroups using varkious other languages
appropriate for the job. So far Ironport engineering has see little change
after the acquisition. We are running as an independent unit within Cisco
and still retain much startup spirit. If working on a major Python project
appeals to you (among many other benefits), please check them out. You can
also contact me directly for more ground level information.

Wai Yip