[Baypiggies] Plone changeover of http://www.baypiggies.net/new/plone? Stale page.

William Deegan bdbaddog at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 00:27:15 CEST 2007

Just tried to create an account.. got the following message.
E-mail  (Required)
Enter an email address. This is necessary in case the password is
lost. We respect your privacy, and will not give the address away to
any third parties or expose it anywhere.
We were unable to send your password to your email address: (530,
'5.5.1 Authentication Required 7sm4248006agb', '"Portal Administrator"
<postmaster at localhost>')

I was trying to send email to :bdbaddog at gmail.com