[Baypiggies] Difficulty signing up at site

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 03:10:33 CEST 2007

On 10/15/07, Glen Jarvis <glen.jarvis at homegain.com> wrote:
> I have a coworker who was very interested in getting on baypigge.net. I
> explained how incredibly helpful and interesting the meeting was last week.
> However, she is having a difficult time with the site. Please feel free to
> reply-all or copy and paste the CC information to work with her directly.

The URL is actually http://baypiggies.net/new/plone.  You *don't* have
to sign up on the Web site in order to view the Web site, chat on this
mailing list, or go to meetings.

Here's the URL to join the mailing list:

Best Regards,
-jj

--
I, for one, welcome our new Facebook overlords!
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/