[Baypiggies] call for speakers, especially re concurrency

Adam Ulvi adamlulvi at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 22:51:24 CEST 2007

I'm still a python noob, but would be interesting hearing more about:

 o Basic threaded programming (I'm forking tired of forking)
 o PyGame
 o Web programming (what is CherryPy? Pylons? <insert framework buzzword here>
 o Web service creation and consumption
 o Any type of GUI programming in Python

Thanks :-)
- A