[Baypiggies] November talk?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Oct 26 03:05:19 CEST 2007

    who decides? certainly not me--should be some kind
of group concensus or vote.
    that said, alex had agreed to speak in november, and
many thanks, by the way. Aahz can speak either in
november or december (as can alex). i cannot see any
particular dependency that would dictate order. my
notion of default is to keep alex for november and book
aahz for december.
    what say?
+1 alex november, aahz december
0 don't care