[Baypiggies] November Talk? & Future Talks...

Andrew Fife afife at untangle.com
Mon Oct 29 18:54:36 CET 2007

I would be happy help out by getting Untangle's Founder/CTO to give a talk
on virtualizing network applications (Snort, SpamAssassin, OpenVPN,
ClamAV, etc.).  It's a technical talk about getting multiple applications
running on standard x86 hardware while avoiding the resource contention
and latency issues that arise from making the processor perform multiple
context switches and storing buffer copies.

To be clear, the talk really has nothing to do with Python, but the Bay
Piggies audience may find it interesting.  I'd be happy to line this up in
November or any other month that the group is in need of a speaker.
Consider it an open-ended offer.

-Andrew

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway