[Baypiggies] concurrency talk

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Sep 18 20:10:19 CEST 2007

On Tue, Sep 18, 2007, Tony Cappellini wrote:

> I wouldn't mind seeing your presentation on threads again.
>
> However, since the group has grown quite a lot since Stanford days,
> it's possible much Q&A will result. I'd vote for not cramming it into
> 15 minutes, but dedicating a separate night for it.

<shrug>  I delivered it at PyCon in 45 minutes, including Q&A.  Given how
long it has been since the last time I delivered it (or done much thread
programming, for that matter), I wouldn't want to take many questions,
anyway -- I'd have to rely on my material just still being good.  ;-)

The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a question, but
to post the wrong information.