[Baypiggies] questions from a noob

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Sep 20 15:39:51 CEST 2007

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007, jim stockford wrote:

> instead of subscribing to the python-list for now, dip into
> comp.lang.python to pick up on topic threads that concern you.

python-list and comp.lang.python are the same thing; python-list is an
e-mail list whereas comp.lang.python is a netnews group.  Not
surprisingly, I strongly recommend using comp.lang.python because
newsreaders are much better for dealing with large volumes than e-mail
clients.

The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a question, but
to post the wrong information.