[Baypiggies] Google App Engine -> Bulk Loader

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Apr 9 18:04:47 CEST 2008

Because I primarily store data in MySQL databases, I needed to learn
about BigTable and the Google Data Store in Google App Engine. I'm
very interested in the Data Store's bulk loader. I don't see the
article from google on this is finished yet.

Does anyone here know how this can be done? Is it in Python object
format of a type of flat file format, or something else?

Cheers,

Glen
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi