[Baypiggies] Google App Engine -> Bulk Loader

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Apr 9 18:37:06 CEST 2008

Thank you, Guido.

When trying to manipulate the datastore directly from my Dashboard, I
saw a link that suggested using the bulk loader. When going to that
link, I saw that the 'article wasn't written yet.'  I'm not sure if
this is helpful in finding a dead link or not.

Regardless, thanks for the link!

Cheers,

Glen
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi