[Baypiggies] First AppEngine Application

Andy Brown andymoe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:54:18 CEST 2008

You know the feeling when you hack on something all weekend when you
should be outside in the sunshine and you can't show anyone except
some random people at a cafe because you still don't have an account
yet? That will teach me to miss the UG meetings.

Anyway, nice little app. As a side note, what other frameworks,
besides Django, have people on the list been able to get working on
Google App Engine?

- Andy