[Baypiggies] Want to redirect output to a csv file

Jason Culverhouse jason at mischievous.org
Mon Apr 21 06:09:08 CEST 2008

Justin,
Funny thing... I was reading and writing csv files just now.
I preprocess input files to make sure all the lines have same number
of fields as the header

checkcsv.py < input.csv > good.csv 2>bad.csv

The good lines go to stdout, the bad lines go to stderror.

#!/usr/bin/env python
import csv
import sys

reader = csv.reader(sys.stdin)