[Baypiggies] CaltrainPy

Alden Meneses aldenm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 21:46:33 CEST 2008

This thread had me looking for a S60 phone for AT&T but no luck. Curious
what carriers people have for their S60 phones and if they are using AT&T
what they had to do to get it working.

Also I was at LinuxWorld yesterday and stopped by OpenMoko booth and got to
look at the Neo Freerunner. Not as sexy as the Nokia or Samsung phones and
will also provide a debug board to allow you to tinker with the phone.