[Baypiggies] Meeting Registration page changes

Eric Walstad eric at ericwalstad.com
Mon Aug 11 21:16:25 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I just made a large change to the registration page[0] and wanted to
raise a red flag about it just in case my change was in error...

I went to register for the upcoming meeting and saw that the
registration page still said it was for the July meeting.  Looking at
the diffs[1] for that page I saw what appeared to be only a couple
registration additions that were made after last month's meeting.  So,
I changed[2] the meeting date to match this month's meeting and sliced
the list of registrants down to those that have registered after last
month's meeting.

Eric Walstad.
[0] http://wiki.python.org/moin/BayPiggiesGoogleMeetings
[2] http://wiki.python.org/moin/BayPiggiesGoogleMeetings?action=diff&rev2=1229&rev1=1225