[Baypiggies] Nokia and Python Talks, Devices and Demos

Robert Schultheis javarobert at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 20:32:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

I represent Forum Nokia in Mountain View, California and would be happy to speak to the Bay Area Python Interest Group. If there is some interest in seeing some Nokia devices and trying some Python hacking, I can provide some devices for a pizza and hacking event. I recently joined the BayPIGies group and looking forward to meeting other group members. My background is in Unix (Solaris) and Linux. Pys60 is pretty cool way to use my skills on mobile devices.

Cheers,
Robert Schultheis
Forum Nokia
Mountain View, CA