[Baypiggies] looking for locations

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 19:42:13 CET 2008

Hi,

Someone asked me about using the Plug and Play facilities (where we held
World Plone Day) but it is not free unfortunately.

I'll be holding training sessions there over the next year. Planned
sessions: Agile Programming and Plone Theming, but with projector, etc it
runs about $800 a day and that is for about 20 people. It's an excellent
facility I was extremely pleased with the helpfulness of the staff.

The Mountain View community center sounds good! I'll do a bit of digging
myself. Have you considered community colleges like West Valley College or
Foothill?

Donna M Snow